Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doctor's Visit - Praise Report!


Image from http://commons.wikimedia.org
PRAISE to my Lord! My doctor's visit went very well today. Thank you so much for your prayers...they were felt.

They went over the MRI and Nerve Study results with me today, and there were no surprises (good!), but the same issues were present and degenerative from last year's report (which means they have a better understanding of my condition/pain and how to treat it - a very good outcome in m...y perspective). Altogether (*big breath*)...hypertrophic facet disease, degenerative discs, 3 bulging discs at the L3/4-L4/5-L5/S1, leaking disc also at the L5/S1, sensory motor peripheral neuropathy in both legs (created from back issues), and fibromyalgia. This is great news considering that they can better pinpoint where to do injections/epidurals and surgery (in about 2-5 years) with the best outcome to help relieve my pain and help me function better.

This is a continual trial in my life, but also an unbelievable blessing! I have had so many opportunities to share how God works on His children through hardships. I would not be who I am today if it weren't for challenges in my walk with the Lord. I have PEACE, a HOPE and a FUTURE in Jesus....simply because I asked the Lord to be the "boss" of my life. You can do that too! It will change your "mess" into a "message!" My God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment