Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Great Physician

I've found an answer to my ILLNESS!!! I have found HEALING!!!

I don't know about you, but I get stoked about the complete healing Jesus has brought to my life! My body may fail, my physical weaknesses may multiply, but God promises us spiritual healing that brings a supernatural and indescribable peace, strength, comfort, and so much more. He gives us all of this when we choose to let Him rule over our lives. If we received healing to a physical illness through a cure, wouldn't we tell the world how to access that cure - through social media, in person, and in any way that would be a help to others? So why do we keep silent when it comes to the spiritual healing Christ has brought us?

Application: Lets encourage one another to speak out to the world about how Christ has changed our life. How has He mended your "feeble arms" and "weak knees" (Heb. 12:12-13)? 

Hebrews 12:12-13 - Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment